Fellow Revgalpal Songbird writes:"It's true.There are only five full days before Christmas Day, and whether you use them for shopping, wrapping, preaching, worshiping, singing or traveling or even wishing the whole darn thing were over last Tuesday, there's a good chance they will be busy ones.So let's make this easy, if we can: tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve."
Only five things? I have so many more but here it goes.
1. Open an emergency shelter for homeless families in my city. We've been planning this for months and finally got the site yesterday.
2. Plan liturgy for and write a sermon for the Family Christmas Eve service.
3. Get over this cold that I just got this morning. uuuggghh.
4. Clean the house. We are having company on Christmas day.
5. Thank God for coming to us to bring hope and peace in this world.
4 comments:
Hope that cold makes its way out of your system soon. And I'm so happy about the emergency shelter!
Vitamin C, Echinacia and Zinc my dear, oh and fluids and some rest if you can manage the latter in your busy life. So happy about the shelter, what a wonderful Christmas present to so many.
Feel better!!! And thanks for reminding me about zinc!
I hope you can possibly get a little rest tomorrow! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment