Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

In honor of the New Year I decided to do a blog reflection of 2008. I took the first line of the first blog of every month and put it in this blog. If that line was boring or didn't make any sense what-so-ever then I took the most interesting first blog line of the month. I added hyperlinks if you are curious about the post.

Have a Happy and Joyful New Year everybody! I am so grateful for each and everyone of you.

January: My heart goes out to Britney Spears and her family.

February: I am so excited and honored that I have been accepted into the RevGalBlogPal webring.

March: Ho hum, it's my day off but I feel like I have nothing to do.

April: I am back from the RevGalBlogPal big event.

May: A number of my colleagues are enjoying the festival of Homiletics. I wish I could go but I've been traveling so much my congregation is starting to forget what I look like.

June: There is a musician whom I just adore.

July: It was super hot today.

August: Blooming…Blooming…Bloomed.

September: The Gnome sees all and knows all.

October: The girl just doesn't get it.

November: In-between a meeting and a conference I got to spend the night at Chez Songbird's on Halloween night.

December: I wasn't going to participate in the virtual Advent of the RevGals given the recent events in my life, however today’s reflection was about Mary Jesus' mother and I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Please send me your email address so I can hook you up with your swap partner!

princessandthebeads@yahoo.com