Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm a RevGalBlogPal!!!




I am so excited and honored that I have been accepted into the webring. I am a frequent surfer of http://revgalblogpals.blogspot.com/ especially when I am writing a sermon or just needing to connect with other women who are involved in ministry. Through this website I've met some wonderful women from all over the United States. I've also found other websites such as https://www.ravelry.com/account/login (which I call yarn porn, check it out) through the women who are a part of this webring.

I am grateful for this webring and for the Revgalblogpals because at times being a minister can be a very lonely profession. Knowing that there are others available on the internet can take the edge off the isolation.

9 comments:

Iris said...

Welcome to RGBP! This webring is a life line for me. I look forward to reading what you write.

KristaBeth said...

Welcome! It is wonderful to have you as a part of the community! Blessings in your ministry. I'm looking foward to your continued contributions. (And you are way-right about our culture's treatment of Brintney Sperars.) Peace!

Diane M. Roth said...

welcome! glad to have you! remembering back fondly on my first year of ministry. I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts, musings.....

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Welcome!

Mary Beth said...

We're so glad to have you along for the party!

:)

Sally said...

welcome to revgals- looking forward to getting to know you :-).

Auntie Knickers said...

Welcome! I too am looking forward to getting to know you. My daughter will be in your situation soon (God willing) as she is finishing seminary now. And I used to live not all that far from Robbinsdale (assuming there's only one....)

leah said...

welcome to the revgals! yes, it is a real lifeline--i also love the way you headed your post with the revgals' banner (...i need to do that some day...); be blessed!

Silent said...

Welcome to revgals! I don't know your age, but if you are under 35, check out youngclergywomen.org too. (Click on the link for The Young Clergywomen Project for another community to join!)