It was super hot today. I think it was 90 degrees and humid. I spent two hours in the garden this morning and nearly fainted from the heat. I get so engrossed in my gardening I forget to give myself breaks to sit in the shade and drink water. Eventually I do get a reminder to take a break and rest.

The garden. Things are growing well. We've had a week of rain and now we have the sunshine!

I put
plastic over the bean plot. One side is flourishing where the other is faltering. Interesting.

My tomato has some company. Those little
tomatoes are so
cuuute! Say hello to the finger.

My kitty, touched by an angel.
2 comments:
Wow, those tomatoes look quite promising! (Our beans haven't gotten past blossoms.)
Love the angel-kitty pic...
Okay, I know 90 feels hot, but we hit 100 this week, so maybe that perspective will help you a little.
Post a Comment