Thoughts of a gardening pastor.
oh my gosh! That is GORGEOUS! Is it a dahlia? (we don't have those here...)
gor.geous!! what is that?!
Is that a giant zinnia, or a dahlia? Zinnias we can grow here, dahlias we can't.I think you must love magenta and purple as much as I do.
It is a dahlia. A parishioner gave me a bulb in the spring. Yes Zorra, magenta and purple are my favorite flower colors. It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my gosh! That is GORGEOUS! Is it a dahlia?
(we don't have those here...)
gor.geous!! what is that?!
Is that a giant zinnia, or a dahlia? Zinnias we can grow here, dahlias we can't.
I think you must love magenta and purple as much as I do.
It is a dahlia. A parishioner gave me a bulb in the spring.
Yes Zorra, magenta and purple are my favorite flower colors. It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Post a Comment