Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh Sarah....


The girl just doesn't get it. This morning I heard her say "I have, one of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years who happens to be gay and I love her dearly. And she is not my gay friend. She is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I would have made."

Sarah, it is not a choice...it is the way God created your friend.

sigh...

4 comments:

Spilled Milk said...

Such a pretty doofus.

I don't know if she'll ever get it. I have a feeling she doesn't see anything wrong at all with what she said.

Unknown said...

I'm sure she doesn't, which is pitiful.

Anonymous said...

so sorry you're ill also - 'tis the season - take care of you -

zorra said...

Oh forget this goober! (for tonight anyway)
It's your birthday!