I found a fun little meme at Mindy's blog. So I'd thought I'd play
I am: getting gray hair before my time.
I want: a beer right now.
I wish: the USA would get its priorities straight.
I hate: watching election commercials. I want it to be done now.
I miss: my former neighbor cat. He was such a good listener.
I fear: Shirley Temple. There's just something not right about that girl.
I hear: The hum of my computer.
I wonder: if my conspiracy theories are really true.
I regret: being such a whiner sometimes.
I am not: perfect.
I dance: not as much as I used too.
I sing: not well.
I cry: when my heart breaks, it's been a lot lately.
I am not always: happy go lucky.
I make with my hands: knitting, cross stitch, and good food.
I write: sermons, newsletter articles and presentations.
I confuse: myself.
I need: an ear to bend and a shoulder to cry on.
I should: eat supper.
I start: lots of books at the same time.
I finish: only a few of the books that I start.
I tag: everyone who reads this blog. Have fun and leave a comment if you played.
1 comment:
Well I am right here with the shoulder and the ear! Or maybe Shirley could listen to you. *snickers*
Post a Comment