Just got back from visiting my hometown. It was a blast and indeed it refreshed me. It was good to be with people who love me just for who I am rather than for what I do. Part of my fun was a RevGalBlogPal meet up with Diane.

Now it's back to the grind, working my part time job and looking for a settled pastorate which in itself is a full time job. Boy am I tired. Perhaps a cup of coffee would be a good idea, however is this cup big enough???

6 comments:
Blessings, God Guurrll, as you begin the process. I'm glad to hear you are refreshed. And Diane! I'm jealous of both of you!
Pax, C.
I wish I'd been there!
Diane is great fun! Hope you enjoyed your time with her. And, that you find renewed energy for your search. Prayers for you continue.
well, we went to the funkiest restaurant for lunch, organic food and peace & justice books.
it was great!
prayers for you back in the grind...but please don't drink all that coffee at once!!! ;-)
how fun to meet up with a REVGAL!!!
Oh, I bet the two of you at lunch together was just flippin' wonderful!
Post a Comment