I've been struggling with my feelings. I am the midst of a tough transition and the feelings of grief, anger and sadness overwhelm me. I saw my counselor today and she normalized what I was going through. That anyone in my situation would be feeling as crappy as I do right now. The problem is that I get angry at myself for feeling the way I do right now. For some reason I think I"m just supposed to suck it up and accept the situation and move on. Although I can't move on....The only way to get over my situation is to get through it.
My new theme song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
7 comments:
(o)
Sigh...yes it's true you do just have to get through it....but that doesn't mean that it feels good or is easy or even that the process has any redeeming qualities...just the time spent between now and then....
I'll never forget something Sophia said to me when I was going through this: When ever a door closes God opens a window but the hallway in between can be hell (or something like that).....
prayers continue for you...
(o)
((((((O))))))
The inbetween time is crappy and you can't just suck it up. Your feelings are jsut that, yours. It is okay to own them, be in the moment, even if it is not a good one.
And yes, you do have to get through it. You are gonna be so cool in your next call and hopefully the folks will know it
I love the video.
I agree with 1-4 grace. Sometimes stuff just sucks and it's okay to say so. It's also good to look ahead beyond the suckiness (is that a word I just made up?) and know that you are a strong and gifted daughter of the Holy.
(((gg)))
What they all said. *In the meantime* always sucks.
Post a Comment