Thoughts of a gardening pastor.
I wasn't at BE 1.0, so I have no idea about the being twelve stuff was about. All I know is that I was so pleased and delighted to meet you in person and have such a great time. Today I'm tired, but feeling uber-blessed.
Blessed be, indeed.
I love this photo...or as someone said, this "pheeto"....LOL
The circle is open, but never broken, and Sophia loves her people! Blessed be!
Wish my foot was in that circle...
it was a wonderful experience and i enjoyed getting to know you very much!
what everybody else said!!!!
My toesies are there in Spirit...Deb
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I wasn't at BE 1.0, so I have no idea about the being twelve stuff was about. All I know is that I was so pleased and delighted to meet you in person and have such a great time.
Today I'm tired, but feeling uber-blessed.
Blessed be, indeed.
I love this photo...or as someone said, this "pheeto"....LOL
The circle is open, but never broken, and Sophia loves her people! Blessed be!
Wish my foot was in that circle...
it was a wonderful experience and i enjoyed getting to know you very much!
what everybody else said!!!!
My toesies are there in Spirit...
Deb
Post a Comment