Things are growing well at the God_gurrlll gardens. I've even starting harvesting my lettuce and herbs. I've been rocking the fresh herb cooking.
These were the cucumber plants that were struggling a month ago. The garden lady at teh Agway suggested that I fertilize them and like magic they revitalized!!! I'm wondering if there might be a fertilizer that would revitalize churches. There's certainly lots of manure to go round. ahem.
Tomatoes are about to sprout. I like how artistic this picture looks. The stem in the foreground and the blossoms in soft focus in the back.
Another artsy picture of a pepper in bloom with arugula in the background.
I harvested this after I took the picture. Wow was this lettuce delicious. MMMMMM
Lil' guy has taken to napping on top of the entertainment center. He's telling me to stop taking his picture so he can some sleep. This could be a picture for LOL cats don't you think. Feel free to add a caption in comments.
3 comments:
Garden looks wonderful! We have wee green tomatoes forming here and we've been enjoying grilled summer squash as well as the traditional "peas on the fourth of July" which were actually ready about a week earlier than that!
Are you having the same heat we're having in Maine? No gardening for us until late this evening. For now we're sitting around with ice cubes melting on our heads!
beautiful garden...jealous...!
Indeed a garden of delights!
As for the caption - looks to me like Lil' Guy is saying:
"Once false move & the lady in the crinoline gets it".
Post a Comment