Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Harvest of Plenty

A hot summer and plenty of tending gave forth an abundance in crops...and it's only the end of July.  I'm turning into one of those neighbors where I ask do you want this...do you want that....I can hardly keep up with the harvest.  Pretty soon I'll have to start leaving vegatables in neighbor's unlocked cars.

The Garden.  It's a growin'.
I've had lots of cucumbers this summer.  My best crop yet! 
Swiss Chard growing tall.  Does anyone have any recipes they'd like to give me?
My cherry and grape tomatoes are doing great.  No blight so far (knock knock).
Spices and lettuce soaking up the sun.
Lil' guy soakin' up the sun.

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

this is GORGEOUS!!! I'll take some of everything you've got. Thankee!

MaineCelt said...

Honey, if you can get that produce to me by Friday noon, I'll sell it all for you at the Farmers' market...and I promise to only take a teeny, tiny cut for my services... ;-)

Sounds like your garden is doing better than mine! (Dang chickens ate my first batch of cucumber and bean seeds. Second planting is slowly growing, but I don't know how much we'll get off of 'em.)

zorra said...

Love it!!!