Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Return of Garden Blogging

Here is where I planted all my seed.  Oops, that sounded dirty didn't it?  ;)
Lots of tomatoes planted this year.  Last year all my mater's died cuz of the great blight of 2009.  It was enough to make me want to emigrate from the US to seek greener pastures across the pond.


Hot peppers anyone?  It is my goal to make salsa from my garden.



Gotta have me some cucumbers!


Lil' guy sez, "Dude...do you have to go to the garden again?  Stay home and play with me."

3 comments:

Terri said...

gardening is awesome. except the hot peppers, which I can't eat anymore...at least not with out serious quantities of TUMS...sigh - but enjoy!

MaineCelt said...

Huzzah for your salsa garden! It looks great! (Zoe gets tired of my gardening too... she keeps dropping the tennis ball in the midst of whatever I'm doing: compost pile, watering can, etc. as a broad hint that my priorities need to be shifted just as much as that compost does!)

zorra said...

Looks great!
I need to take some 'mater pictures before we eat them all.