I'm in a real funk today so I decided to cheer myself up and say hello to my blog pals. Hi blog pals.
I got my bill from Comblast today and it was astronomical. My one year 3 in 1 deal was over and I am now paying full price. So I called the cable guy to see if I could get more basic services at a cheaper price. Here's the conversation.
GG: I need to reduce my bill, can I get more basic services.
CableGuy: You can sign up for another year and get the same bundle for the same price.
GG: But will it move with me. I have a job where I need to move around a bit.
CableGuy: Yes it does. Say, what do you do?
GG: I'm a church Pastor.
CableGuy: Really, will you give me a blessing.
GG: Sure, and if you throw in free HBO I'll give you an indulgence.
3 comments:
This is priceless! LOL!
Love it. So funny. I have had some odd conversations with folks too. The lady who helped me get a new debit card when mine was lost, was funny.
" God bless you real good this evening."
This was a good one.
Love it. So funny. I have had some odd conversations with folks too. The lady who helped me get a new debit card when mine was lost, was funny.
" God bless you real good this evening."
This was a good one.
Post a Comment